Saturday, April 23, 2011

Lets Have Fun With Science: Portal 2 Review

Originally posted here: Lets Have Fun With Science: Portal 2 Review

First off I have to say Portal 2 was the most fun I have had playing a game in a long time. It seems most games that come out feel and play exactly the same with no real challenge. Portal 2 is not this kind of game.

At first I was a little skeptical of the game I remember playing the first Portal when I had Half Life 2 Which was an amazing game. What I really loved about this game is how it actually requires you to think about the different challenges that come your way. Using the Portal gun never gets old as it allows you to enter the ground at one point and then catapult you to the other side of the map through the other portal.

This game will make you laugh, feel like a genius and wish it would never end. If you have been skeptical of getting this game I highly recommend you get it. I have been playing video games for a very long time and this one will go down as one of my favorites. Check out the video which shows some game play.

I hope you enjoyed the video and no I did not make the video lol. So do yourself a favor and play this game I promise you will not regret it!

Get Portal 2

No comments:

Post a Comment