Saturday, June 30, 2012

My First iPhone App – FaceFlip

faceflip

Hey everyone I know it's been a really long time since I made a blog post. I've been coming up with my evil plans to take over the app market. It hasn't been an easy task but was one heck of a good ride creating that first app.

After weeks of planning and designing My partner and I got our first app in the App Store. It's called faceflip. What is faceflip you ask? Well take a look at the description:

FaceFlip lets you flip you and your friend’s faces around and upside-down!

You’ll see your face in a way you’ve never seen it before.

 

“It’s the most fun I’ve ever had upside-down!” - My grandmother ====================================

Everyone loves FaceFlip!

Great ★★★★★ by Kalel Stark Fun and easy to use!

Love!!! ★★★★★ by Itsybitsybrianna I just had a birthday faceflip! And I LOVE IT:) I sort of want to get a huge mounted print of it and hang it on the wall!!!!

So much fun ★★★★★ by p-rod22 Awesome app. It's flippin awesome

Love it ★★★★ by Dreamerdrea Really fun and kinda addicting!

Awesome app! ★★★★★ by 3gpimpan Awesome app!! Can't wait to see what's next!

Fuuuunn!!! ★★★★★ by cksmith Great funny app!!!

Fun App ★★★★★ by Tpardue We've 'flipped' over this! Too funny! Ready for the next version to come out with more options.

====================================

Use faceflip on family, friends, and even strangers photos and share them via email, FaceBook and Twitter.

FLIP YOUR FACE IN LESS THAN 5 TAPS:

• Resize and rotate your face with complete control • Take a photo with your camera or choose one from your library • Transformation process is instant with no internet connection needed

FACE FLIPPING FUN:

• Save results to your photo library • Works on faces that are already flipped • More Features in Future Updates!

SHARE PICTURES WITH FRIENDS

• Share with your friends via MMS (once saved to your library) or email, FaceBook, and Twitter FLIP YOUR FRIENDS FACES It’s priceless :)

As you can see we are already getting some raving fans :) It was really cool to see 500+ downloads come in the first 2 days! It's a really great feeling to see peoples reactions to something you created. We are already working on the pro version of faceflip and I know people are going to SCREAM when they get their hands on it. Here is a screenshot just to give you a taste.

Make sure to download the app it's free :) Also make sure to upload your photos to the fan page because we are going to do a photo contest in the near future!

DOWNLOAD APP

FACEBOOK

WEBSITE

My First iPhone App

No comments:

Post a Comment